- This school choice is only for parents/legal guardians whom are current Broward County Public Schools (BCPS) employees.
- BCPS full-time employees will only receive priority for reassignments at schools within the Innovation Zone (IZone) of their work locations. Please note, not all schools are available for employee priority reassignments.
- BCPS part-time employees, all employees at *magnet schools, and all employees at Nova schools will receive priority to the school where they work based on a space-available basis.
*Middle and high school students must meet entrance criteria into the Magnet Program based on School Board policy 5004.1
- After completing an application, email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Child’s birth certificate
- Filed court documents showing permanent legal custody of the child (if your name is not on the child's birth certificate)
- Proof of work location (official employment verification letter or letter from supervisor on department/school letterhead)
Note: Notarized letters of residence and/or guardianship will not be accepted. Reassignment requests to a school outside of your Innovation Zone will not receive employee priority.
- Providing supporting documentation does not guarantee the request will be granted.
- Transportation is NOT provided for students granted a school reassignment.
- Use the Employee IZone Finder to see a list of schools within your IZone based on where you work