Moving/Moved to New Address

If your family has moved or is planning to move outside of your child's current school boundary during the school year, you may register your child at the new assigned school (find your assigned school).

Broward County Public Schools (BCPS) also offers students the opportunity to continue attending their current school. Please follow the steps below to continue attending the current school.

  1. 1

    Update your address

    If you have moved and need your address updated, please contact the current school to update the address in your child's records.

  2. 2

    Complete an application

    Apply for a school completion reassignment.

To apply, complete the following form:

To apply for a school completion reassignment, complete an application