Sunset Lakes is proud to announce we are a Cambridge School!
Cambridge at SLE
- Cambridge Curriculum is founded on the values of the University of Cambridge and best practices in schools.
- It helps our school to further develop learners who are CONFIDENT, RESPONSIBLE, INNOVATIVE and ENGAGED.
- Cambridge provides opportunities to advance student learning and further prepare students for future educational endeavors.
- Teachers at SLE have access to resources from the Cambridge Primary Curriculum that can be integrated throughout all subject matters.
- The Cambridge Curriculum will help our students be creative problem solvers through hands-on learning experiences and the use of best practices in teaching and learning.
Benefits of Cambridge
- Opportunities to participate in innovative, creative, hands-on and/or problem-solving learning activities across the grade levels.
- Opportunities to participate in above grade level activities on above grade level activities/assignments.
- Additional resources to be utilized by teachers and students that address individual needs and learning styles.