Our School Dress Code
Liberty Elementary is a mandatory uniform school. School colors are red, white, and navy blue. Students may wear shorts, jumpers, skirts, long pants, and collared shirts of the three colors. Khaki pants, skirts, and jumpers are also acceptable.
Benefits of a Uniform Policy
Research suggests that school uniforms
- Improve discipline, self-esteem and self-respect.
- Focus the student towards learning.
- Eliminate the fear of whether their clothing choice will be acceptable by peers.
- Strengthens school pride.
- Identify student population from strangers on school grounds.
- Cost effective.
All children should start wearing their school uniform on the very first day of school this August. Please call us at school if you have any questions or concerns.
A Parent or Guardian may request by mail, or in person, an application for an exemption from the uniform program. Exemption waivers must be completed by the 10th day of the student's enrollment.