Three Steps to Access Student Grades & Report Cards
Step 1: Go to single sign-on (SSO) page at sso.browardschools.com and click "Log in with Active Directory."
Step 2: Enter student ID and password to log in to the Clever Launchpad.
- Enter Student ID number (example: email@example.com).
- Enter password (if forgotten, please contact your school).
- Click Sign In button to access Clever.
Step 3: Select Virtual Counselor for report cards OR Pinnacle for current course grades.
- To view report card and interim reports, click Virtual Counselor.
- To view grades, test results and attendance for current courses, click Pinnacle.
- Launch app and follow on-screen prompts for menu of options.
View current course grades,
standardized test results and
Helpful Tips and Information
- Install the Clever extension in your browser so that SSO can take care of the logins for you automatically.
- Use Chrome or Firefox browser for PC and Firefox for Mac.
- Parents/Guardians please assist your student to select secure passwords that include letters, numbers and symbols. Do not use date of birth or other personal information.
- New students are provided login information by their school. Returning students can use their existing log in information; a new password is strongly recommended every three to six months.
- Student records are maintained individually; therefore you must log in separately using each student's login information to access grades.
- PLEASE NOTE: BCPS employees who are also parents cannot access their children's grades when logged into Clever as themselves. For access, open a new browser window (e.g., Incognito, InPrivate, Private Browsing, new private window - terms vary by browser) then go back to Step 1 to log in with your child's login information.