What is the PTA?
PTA stands for Parent Teacher Association. The mission of the PTA is to make every child’s potential a reality. The PTA meets on the first Fridays monthly following the SAC/SAF (2:15 P.M.) meetings in the Media Center.
Michelle Marino - PTA Chairperson
Mr. Navarette - Treasurer
Ms. Tiborina Marton-Roldan - Secretary
Ms. Kirkland - Teacher Representative
- Powerful voice for all children.
- Relevant resource for families and communities.
- Strong advocate for the education and well-being of every child.
- Serve as a type of forum where parents, teachers, administrators, and other concerned adults discuss ways to promote quality education, strive to expand the arts, encourage community involvement, and work for a healthy environment and safe neighborhoods.
- Join the PTA
- Attend Meetings.
- Volunteer to support PTA activities and projects
- Regular updates on school activities and policies.
- Access to teachers and administrators at your child's school.
- Access to parents of other children at the school.
- A forum to discuss concerns and problems at school.
- If the problem needs attention from the state or national government, any local, district, or state PTA can bring the issue to the attention of the National PTA.
- Access to resources on parenting, education, and more from the National PTA.
- Appreciation from teachers for all your help.
- Education about school policies, state funding, and other issues concerning your school.
Box Top$ For Education
Become a "BOX TOPS" Hero!
An easy way to earn cash for your school! Look for the pink Box Top coupon on hundreds of participating products. Each is worth ten cents for your school.
Buy your favorite Box Tops products.
Cut out the Box Top from each package.
Send your Box Tops to school with your child.
Your school gets cash for every Box Top collected to help buy the things it needs most. All those Box Tops really add up.
Please Join or Update Just Between Friends
It’s time to join or update your information in our email database Just Between Friends. This will ensure that you will receive information about your child’s school activities. Just Between is a private and secure system.