Cypress Elementary's Student Pledge
- I promise to use my time and my talents wisely.
- I will work hard and be the best I can be, because I am special.
- I will do things that are wholesome to have a healthy life.
- I will respect my parents and my teachers and all my fellow classmates. I will obey the rules of my school and grow up to be a good citizen.
- All of these I will do faithfully for the good of myself, my school my community and my country.
~ Written by Mrs. Rowe… our teacher
How is one expected to be accountable at school? You may ask yourself, what can I do? Well, here are some examples that will help you succeed.
- Follow dress code
- Display positive interaction
- Carrying all belongings needed for school
Use these examples on how to be accountable and you will help ensure your success.
All students are expected to be responsible at school. You may ask yourself, what does this mean? Here are some examples that will help you succeed.
- Arrive on time
- During the classroom period, leave and enter class with a pass
- If approved to park on campus, use only assigned student parking areas
Following this simple expectation of being responsible and the listed examples can help ensure your success.
How is one expected to display self-control at school? You may ask yourself, how can I do that? Here are some examples that will help you succeed.
- Comply with instructions and directions
- Accept boundaries of others in hallways
- Move to class quickly without delay
Use these examples in displaying self-control and you will help ensure your success.