Welcome to Nova Middle School
New to Nova Registration Process
WELCOME TO NOVA MIDDLE SCHOOL
Congratulations! We are very excited that you and your child will be joining our Nova Middle School family for the 2023-2024 school year. To make registration as seamless as possible, we are asking that you follow the registration process below.
STEP 1- HOW DO I CLAIM MY SEAT?
- Go to browardschools.com/schoolchoice click on “Check Your Status” to claim seat.
- Seats must be claimed by 04/10/23.
STEP 2 - REGISTRATION PACKET
Once your seat is claimed, you must complete and the registration process. Registration information must be submitted by 04/10/23 and should be sent to NovaMiddleRegistrar@browardschools.com. See below for details on which documents will be needed.
Current Broward County School Students
- Registration Form
- Two Proofs of Residency (telephone bill, water bill, etc)
Students coming from a private school, charter school, or out of county school
- Copy of registering parent/guardian photo ID
- Registration Form
- Copy of the student’s most recent report card and/or transcripts
- Proof of ESE, Gifted, or ESOL placement if applicable
- Student’s Birth Certificate
- Copy of 2 Proofs of Broward County Address (DL, Lease, FPL bill, telephone bill, etc.)
- Updated Immunization Records
- Florida Physical Examination
STEP 3 - COURSE SELECTION
Click here to complete your student's course selection form. This form must be submitted within one week of registration.
For any other questions, please contact Tiffany Novembre at NovaMiddleRegistrar@browardschools.com.
What are the Course Elective Options?
You can click to View 2023-2024 Nova MS Course Elective Guide
What are the Immunization Requirements for Grade 7?
Immunization Requirements for students entering Grade 7
Prior to entering Grade 7, all students must provide a Florida Certificate of Immunization (DH 680) stating that their immunizations are complete for Grade 7 entry. Immunization requirements are explained here English, Spanish, and Haitian Creole
What if I want to Withdraw my child?
In order to withdraw your child, please read and sign the withdrawal policy form and contact Tiffany Novembre, Nova Middle Registrar.