Athletic Director | Vincent Tozzi | 754.322.0671 | Assistant Director | Tia Hills
Deerfield Beach High School believes that physical exercise and conditioning are crucial to the health of every teenager. The habits and routines of exercise beginning at a young age is important to lifelong health. Physical activity is a key component in the Deerfield Beach High School curriculum.
In addition to exercise for the sake of health, DBHS is committed to the values taught by athletic competition. Sportsmanship, self-discipline, and perseverance are often learned through interscholastic sports. Most importantly, Deerfield Beach’s athletic teams provide an opportunity for students from diverse backgrounds to learn the value of teamwork, cooperation, and mutual respect.
The Deerfield Beach High School Athletic Program is proud to offer a complete set of dynamic sports catered towards team building and academic achievement. Check out an individual schedule by clicking on the name of the sport below:
FHSAA Division 8
All students must fill out required paperwork to participate in any sport along with maintaining a GPA of a 2.0 or higher in order to remain eligible to play.
Online registration can be done through FamilyID, a secure platform that provides an easy, user-friendly way to register, and helps be more administrative efficient and environmentally responsible. When registering through FamilyID, the system keeps track of individual information in a FamilyID profile. Enter information only once for each family member for multiple uses and multiple programs.
INFORMATION NEEDED TO REGISTER
Have the following information handy to allow for accurate completion of your online registration:
· Florida High School Athletic Association (FHSAA) Pre-participation Physical Evaluation (EL2)
· completed by Physician
· Health insurance information
A parent/guardian should register by clicking on this link.
Follow these steps:
1. To find the program, click on the link provided by the Organization above and select the registration form under the word Programs.
2. If this is the first time using FamilyID, click Create Account. Click Log in if you already have a FamilyID account.
3. Create a secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select I agree to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
4. You will receive an email with a link to activate the new account. If you don’t see the email check your spam or junk folders.
5. Click the link provided in the email to activate account.
a. Search for Deerfield Beach High under programs.
6. Click the green Register Now button and select the sport. Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All field with red * are required fields.
7. Click the Save & Continue button when form is complete.
8. Review registration summary.
9. Click the green Submit button. After selecting Submit, the registration will be complete. You will receive an email confirming your FamilyID registration.
If you have trouble uploading the FHSAA Pre-participation Physical form and insurance information, bring the forms to the Athletic office.
No payment required
· If you need assistance with registration, contact FamilyID at email@example.com or 888-800-5583 x1.
· Support is available 7 days a week and messages will be returned.