Boyd H. Anderson High School (also called "Boyd Anderson", or "B.A.", located in Lauderdale Lakes, Florida) is an suburban high school in Broward County. Boyd H. Anderson serves Lauderdale Lakes, and parts of Tamarac, North Lauderdale, Oakland Park, Fort Lauderdale and Lauderhill.
The school is named after the third County Judge of Broward County, Boyd H. Anderson, Sr., who served from 1933 to 1968.
The school mascot is the cobra and the school colors are orange and black.
Boyd Anderson High School is the first public school in Broward County to contain an accredited International Baccalaureate diploma program as a magnet program. It gained this distinction in December 1985.
The school also has a Health and Wellness magnet program and offers dual enrollment courses.