Welcome to Deerfield Park Elementary School!
We are so happy that you are part of our family. An important part of your child's education is parent involvement. There are several ways to get involved.
Broward County has The Parent Involvement Office which is available with information and resources to help you stay informed and get involved in your child's education.
Report Suspected Child Abuse
It is the law and our ethical obligation!
Learn on the Computer!
to use Virtual Counselor and Pinnacle
to see your child's daily progress.
The ESOL Department of Broward County Public Schools
has registered you to use Parents K-12, a new, searchable online database for K-12 parents of English Language Learners in the ESOL Program.
As part of Parents K-12's online offerings, you will be able to:
- search grade-level academic activities in Math, Science, Social Studies/History, Reading/Language Arts.
- search general academic resources like "Preparing for the Florida Comprehensive Assessment Test (FCAT)" or "Getting Ready for Grade (your student’s grade) Reading".
- read brief overviews of academic topics that students will be learning about in the classroom.
- print fun, academic activities to do with your child at home.
- give your child concrete strategies for doing better on tests, completing homework, doing research, and writing reports.
- listen to resources in English and Spanish.