Broward Estates School Information
(Download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view or print PDF)
Broward County Public Schools has launched a distance learning Technical Support Line to assist students, parents and staff with computer-related issues and needs. If you have questions or need help with any of the following:
• Operating the computer device
• Fixing a computer device
• Obtaining a computer device
• Using academic platform or programs, such as Canvas, Teams, Office, etc.
Call the Technical Support Line at 754-321-0569, Monday through Friday From 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. For curriculum support, families should continue to contact the main phone number of the school the student attends.
- Broward County Public Schools to Close School Campuses on Monday, April 6, 2020
- For your child’s daily attendance to be counted, he or she must now access Canvas by first signing in through Single Sign-On. Single Sign-On brings your child to the Clever portal, which allows him or her to access Canvas. If your student does not use Single-Sign-On, his or her attendance is not recorded. Single Sign-on can be accessed at sso.browardschools.com
- BCPS wants to ensure your child is engaged in learning and able to access all the educational resources available. The District is monitoring engagement through Single Sign-On to help identify which students are in need of assistance with virtual learning. Additionally, if your child needs a computer device or internet access, contact your child’s school.
- Students currently enrolled at Broward Virtual School, will continue to be contacted by their teachers as usual, if their participation is not meeting expectations. Also, VPK and PK students will not be contacted through the Attendance Office during the school closures associated with COVID-19.
- For more information visit browardschools.com/coronavirus and browardschools.com/attendance.
- At the top of Broward Estates Elementary's Website, click on Academics, then Online Learning for parent and student information.
- Below is our Teacher's Support Schedule Effective March 30, 2020 until further notice:
Input into 2019-20 Evaluations
Parents interested in providing input into the performance evaluations of Broward Estates Elementary School instructional and/or administrative evaluations many contact our office at (754) 322-5550 by April 10, 2020.
The Title I Department will be conducting their annual evaluation of their parent and family engagement program.
Please complete the survey at by going to the Title I Parent and Family Engagement Survey 2019-2020.
In an effort to improve System Practices, Broward County Public Schools is conducting a Stakeholder Survey for all parents, students, and staff. We value your opinion and ask that you please take time to complete this survey. Please be assured that your responses to this survey will be anonymous. Your honest opinion is appreciated. Thank you for taking your time to complete the survey.
Parent Survey Code: https://eprovesurveys.advanc-ed.org/surveys/#/action/100874/p568
Tuesday, May 26, 2020
As of May 26, there are 8 calendar days, and 6 instructional days, remaining in the 2019/20 school year.
Saturday, May 23, 2020
In this week’s video, Superintendent Runcie discusses what factors are being considered regarding school opening at the end of summer and how our schools will be a blend of face-to-face classes and distance learning.
Friday, May 22 , 2020
The initial findings of the Distance Learning Survey showed areas where our students, parents and teachers are feeling successful and other areas where they feel they need help.
Thursday, May 21, 2020
Broward County Public Schools (BCPS) first Virtual Chess Championship set a record in participation as 167 students in elementary, middle and high school put their chess skills to the test, competing in more than 300 games.
Thursday, May 21, 2020
Congratulations to Bob McKinney on being inducted into the Florida High School Athletic Hall of Fame Class of 2020 by the Florida High School Athletic Association (FHSAA) for his commitment to high school athletics.
Save The Date
March 30, 2020 Schools remain closed until further notice