- In accordance with Florida Statute 1012.34, parents must be notified of their right to provide input into the instructional/administrative employee performance evaluations.
- Free Back To School Immunizations (Web Link)
- Homeless Education Assistance ACT (Web Link)
- http://browardschools.com/BCPS-Spotlights/Conversations- (Web Link)
- BCPS Student Transportation Services (Web Link)
- BCPS Accreditation (Web Link)
The Quest Center Profile
School Improvement Plan (SIP)
A School Improvement Plan (SIP) containing specific objectives and action steps for achieving Florida's educational goals is required for all schools. The SAC has the primary responsibility for monitoring the implementation of the annual SIP. The SIP must be approved by the School Board.
We’re pleased to announce that Dr. David Lazerson, better known as Dr. Laz, our school’s music & drama director, has received several grants during the past two years. These include two from the Broward Education Foundation and two from Donor’s Choose. Each of his grants has focused on combining the expressive arts with assistive technology. These grants have provided important items for our students, including adaptive instruments, black lighting & costumes for our musical drama productions, and many different kinds of percussion and musical instruments. Dr. Laz has applied for some new grants for this academic year as well.
Recycle Bank Grant for the Green P.E.A.C.E (Providing Environmental And Community Education) project - $4300 to build a wheelchair-accessible walkway in the butterfly garden, add more host plants to the garden and develop an aluminum can recycling program in local businesses.
The Quest Center Hours are: Monday - Friday from 8:30 AM to 4:00 PM
Our school is proud to provide a safe and secure learning environment - an environment that fosters intellectual development, creativity, and friendships. These policies and guidelines enable us to create, sustain, and grow this wonderful community at The Quest Center. Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with our School Policies.
The Elementary and Secondary Education Act (ESEA) requires that schools provide parents with an annual school status report at the beginning of each school year. The Florida Department of Education has posted these reports, containing data for the required indicators and the Annual Measurable Objectives (AMO).
- Parents and students, the Code of Student Conduct Handbook for the school year will be distributed electronically.
- Child Abuse & Neglect Services (Web Link) - Click HERE
Mrs. Michelle Laurent, Principal