- Silver Ridge Elementary
We are accepting digital pre-registrations for both the current and upcoming school year. Follow the three steps below to start registration. You will be contacted afterward to complete registration and discuss classes. If you have questions about the process at any time, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the school front office at 754-323-7500 between 7:30 a.m.- 3:00 p.m.
Are you eligible to register?
In Broward Schools, a student may be pre-registered for the next school year at their “home school”. This school depends on the student’s address. Please check on the district’s school locator to find your school:browardschools.com/Page/33873
If Silver Ridge is not your home school, you may still register with us if you have a reassignment approval letter from the district’s School Choice office. Parents may apply for reassignment to schools where space exists during specified School Choice application windows. For additional information please go to browardschools.com/SchoolChoice.
Otherwise, please email email@example.com to be directed to the registrar at your home school.
Download and complete the forms.
The following are basic digital registration forms that all families must complete. Additional forms and documents may be needed to complete registration, depending on your individual situation.
FYI: Your photo ID will be used to authenticate your "digital signature" on the forms. You will NOT need to print the forms, just type your name in the signature boxes.
- First, download the forms on your computer or device. If you do not download the form before completing your information will not be saved.
- Then open and type in each form to complete it.
- Save the completed forms.
Basic Registration Forms
- Registration Checklist - This form is here for your reference, but most of it will be filled out by the registrar. You only need to complete the areas in blue at the top, then read the second page to see which forms of proof of address you need to provide.
- Registration Form - To be completed and digitally signed by the parent that will be providing the proof of address. Fill completely.
- Kindergarten Questionnaire - This allows the kindergarten teacher to get to know your child. We appreciate your help in completing this questionnaire.
- Truancy Acknowledgment - A letter from the principal stating the importance of regular school attendance. The letter must be signed in acknowledgment.
- Student Housing Questionnaire - Lets us know what the housing situation is like for the student.
- Note from Clinic - Information about nursing services our school provides.
- Health Form - This form identifies any health concerns your child may have.
- Emergency Contacts - Fill completely.
- Code of Conduct Acknowledgement - Please read the Code of Conduct, then type your digital signature at the bottom of the page.
Email documents as attachments
Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the subject, type the student’s name and the word, “Registration”. (example: “Doe, John – Registration”)
In the body of the email please tell us the best phone number and times for reaching you. Make sure to let us know if you are registering for this year or pre-registering for the coming year. Then, attach the following:
- All the completed registration documents from above.
- Photo ID of the registering parent who will be providing proof of address and who has signed all the forms.
- Primary proof of address as defined by Broward County Public Schools, in the registering parent’s name. Usually, this means:
- Property tax bill
- Homestead exemption
- Recent mortgage statement
- Home purchase contract
- Or current notarized lease agreement.
- One of the other proofs of address accepted by Broward Schools (see page 2 of the Registration Checklist for full list).
Details on how to provide proof of address and other alternatives can be found at: https://www.browardschools.com/Page/36242