Good morning to all Tradewinds Elementary School's Families,
I hope that this message finds all of our families and loved ones in good health.
Typically, our suggested school supply lists are complete with many items necessary for the school year. Upon opening last October, we put out a very basic list...being sensible to the financial burden that this may place upon our families during a difficult time. The same is in place for this school year.
We are finalizing our grade by grade lists, however, for families who wish to take advantage of the tax-free holiday, please see below.
ALL GRADE LEVELS - SUGGESTED
1. Pencils (Number 2) - one pack
2. Folders with Pockets and Clips - five (no specific colors)
3. Composition Books - two (no specific colors)
4. Spiral Notebook - two (no specific colors or size and wide-ruled)
5. Binder (1-inch) - one (no specific color)
6. Paper (wide-ruled) - one pack
7. Glue Sticks - two
8. Pencil Box or Pencil Case (one)
9. Tissue packs (one package)
We will provide students with all other items...including sanitizing wipes and sanitizer.
All the best as we prepare for the upcoming school year.
SAVE THE DATES
August 17th - Meet and Greet and Curb Smart Tag Pickup (I will announce shortly whether the Meet and Greet event will be in-person or virtual).
11:00 - 12:00 - Pre-Kindergarten, Kindergarten and First Grade
12:00 - 1:00 - Second and Third Grade
1:00 - 2:00 - Fourth and Fifth Grade
August 18th - First Day of School
Open House Dates will take place in September (TBD)