Riverglades Elementary School Profile
School Improvement Plan (SIP)
A School Improvement Plan (SIP) containing specific objectives and action steps for achieving Florida's educational goals is required for all schools. The SAC has the primary responsibility for monitoring the implementation of the annual SIP. The SIP must be approved by the School Board.
Components of the School Improvement Plan:
- Early Warning Indicators
- School Report Card
- K-12 Comprehensive Reading Plan
- Professional Learning Communities (PLC)
- Response to Intervention (MTSS/RtI) Plan
- Social & Emotional Learning Plan (SEL)
- School-Wide Positive Behavior Plan (SPBP)
- Attendance Plan
- School Counseling Plan
- Equity Plan
- Best Practices in Inclusive Education (BPIE)
- SAC Documentation
- Cognia eProve Survey Results
- Family and Community Engagement (FACE) Plan
Riverglades’ vision is to create lifelong learners that will reach their maximum potential academically and socially while demonstrating perseverance, integrity, initiative, pride, and friendship to become productive citizens and successful in life.
To foster a safe learning environment that encourages kindness, respect, trustworthiness and truthfulness. Our staff teaches the importance of active listening while students work towards their personal best both academically and socially to develop problem solving skills and the ability to work cooperatively.