Plantation Park School Profile
School Improvement Plan (SIP)
A School Improvement Plan (SIP) containing specific objectives and action steps for achieving Florida's educational goals is required for all schools. The SAC has the primary responsibility for monitoring the implementation of the annual SIP. The SIP must be approved by the School Board.
Components of the School Improvement Plan:
- Early Warning Indicators
- School Report Card
- K-12 Comprehensive Reading Plan
- Professional Learning Communities (PLC)
- Response to Intervention (MTSS/RtI) Plan
- Social & Emotional Learning Plan (SEL)
- School-Wide Positive Behavior Plan (SPBP)
- Attendance Plan
- School Counseling Plan
- Equity Plan
- Best Practices in Inclusive Education (BPIE)
- SAC Documentation
- Cognia eProve Survey Results
- Family and Community Engagement (FACE) Plan
Our vision is to promote an academic foundation that includes technology and life skills for future success. Students will develop critical thinking skills and achieve their highest potential as 21st Century lifelong learners.
As the PPE community, we strive to provide a safe environment that fosters 21st Century lifelong learners.
As a member of the
Plantation Park Elementary community,
to actively listen,
to appreciate others,
to treat others with mutual respect, and
to take pride in my school.
If I do this, everyone will have
a chance to learn and be creative.