Charles Drew Elementary Magnet School Profile
School Improvement Plan (SIP)
A School Improvement Plan (SIP) containing specific objectives and action steps for achieving Florida's educational goals is required for all schools. The SAC has the primary responsibility for monitoring the implementation of the annual SIP. The SIP must be approved by the School Board.
Components of the School Improvement Plan:
- Early Warning Indicators
- School Report Card
- K-12 Comprehensive Reading Plan
- Professional Learning Communities (PLC)
- Response to Intervention (MTSS/RtI) Plan
- Social & Emotional Learning Plan (SEL)
- School-Wide Positive Behavior Plan (SPBP)
- Attendance Plan
- School Counseling Plan
- Equity Plan
- Best Practices in Inclusive Education (BPIE)
- SAC Documentation
- Cognia eProve Survey Results
- Family and Community Engagement (FACE) Plan
The mission of Charles R. Drew Elementary Magnet School is to cultivate student and faculty growth, by providing each scholar with the opportunity to receive a quality education that meets their individual needs through differentiated instruction, rigorous and relevant curriculum, in a safe and secure learning environment.
Charles R. Drew Elementary Magnet School is focused on providing all scholars the BEST (Build Relations; Enhance Teaching and Learning; Student centered through Teamwork) education experience, that will prepare them to be College and Career ready to succeed in tomorrow's world.