Welcome to the Park Springs Elementary Parent Teacher Organization!
It is a new membership year and we ask all of our families to support the Park Springs PTO!
Annual membership is $10. If $10 is not the best amount for you, we welcome a donation in any amount.
Visit our online store to join PTO today: parkspringspto.ecwid.com
We have funded so many programs and initiatives for our students, and we hope to continue partnering with our school to assist as needed. Watch our calendar for special events such as restaurant nights or virtual events!
Keep in contact with us, stay informed, and purchase school spirit merchandise via these links:
Mailing Address: PSE-PTO 5800 NW 66th Terrace, Coral Springs, Florida, 33067
E-mail address: email@example.com
Facebook Page @parkspringselempto
Twitter and Instagram @parkspringspto
Thank you for supporting the PSE PTO! We look forward to making this year...OUT OF THIS WORLD!
- Powerful voice for all children.
- Relevant resource for families and communities.
- Strong advocate for the education and well-being of every child.
- Serve as a type of forum where parents, teachers, administrators, and other concerned adults discuss ways to promote quality education, strive to expand the arts, encourage community involvement, and work for a healthy environment and safe neighborhoods.
- Join the PTO
- Attend Meetings.
- Volunteer to support PTO activities and projects
- Regular updates on school activities and policies.
- Access to teachers and administrators at your child's school.
- Access to parents of other children at the school.
- A forum to discuss concerns and problems at school.
- If the problem needs attention from the state or national government, any local, district, or state PTO can bring the issue to the attention of the National PTO.
- Access to resources on parenting, education, and more from the National PTO.
- Appreciation from teachers for all your help.
- Education about school policies, state funding, and other issues concerning your school.