Indian Trace Elementary School Profile
School Improvement Plan (SIP)
A School Improvement Plan (SIP) containing specific objectives and action steps for achieving Florida's educational goals is required for all schools. The SAC has the primary responsibility for monitoring the implementation of the annual SIP. The SIP must be approved by the School Board.
Components of the School Improvement Plan:
- Early Warning Indicators
- School Report Card
- K-12 Comprehensive Reading Plan
- Professional Learning Communities (PLC)
- Response to Intervention (MTSS/RtI) Plan
- Social & Emotional Learning Plan (SEL)
- School-Wide Positive Behavior Plan (SPBP)
- Attendance Plan
- School Counseling Plan
- Equity Plan
- Best Practices in Inclusive Education (BPIE)
- SAC Documentation
- Cognia eProve Survey Results
- Family and Community Engagement (FACE) Plan
Our Mission Statement:
The mission of Indian Trace Elementary School Media Center is to encourage, empower, and support life learning literacy and independent thinking to ensure that students and staff are effective users of ideas and information.
Indian Trace Elementary students participate in the Accelerated Reading Program. This program encourages and rewards our lifelong student readers.
We have created a unique website to access all the resources your student may need. http://browardschools.libguides.com/indiantracemediacenter