RAMBLEWOOD MIDDLE SCHOOL
PARENT/GUARDIAN WELCOME BACK INFORMATION 2020 – 2021 SCHOOL THEME: “The Raider Nation is Out of this World”
Please see Raider Corner for School Related Tech Issues on the Ramblewood MS Website.
- Student Supervision hours on campus are: 8:45 AM – 4:15 PM.
- There is NO STUDENT SUPERVISION before or after these designated times.
- All students must be picked up by 4:15 PM daily.
- Ramblewood Middle offers BEFORE CARE and AFTER CARE. To register call 754-322-4305. You may also register on campus on August 6th or August 7th, from 4:30 PM – 6:30 PM in the school’s Media Center.
- There will be no student access through the school’s perimeter gates until 8:45 AM.
- There will be no student access to RMS outside athletic facilities before school.
- Only those students assigned to pre-approved, adult supervised, before school activities may enter after 8:00 AM. [Example: Band Rehearsal, Track Practice, etc.]
- Every Wednesday, RMS offers CARE. This begins at 8:25 AM and is an opportunity for students to receive extra assistance in their classes. Students must sign in with teachers and remain with them until school begins at 9:15 AM.
Student Arrival and Student Dismissal:
- Student arrival begins at 8:45 AM. Breakfast is available in the cafeteria FREE to all students daily.
- Bus riders will arrive/dismiss on the EAST Side of the school in the bus loop.
- Parent Drop Off/Pick Up loop is on the SOUTH side (Front) of the school off Atlantic Blvd.
- RMS has two (2) bicycle racks available for riders to lock up their bike. (East Rack/West Rack)
- 6th Grade Students are designated on the EAST SIDE of campus.
- 7th & 8th Grade Students are designated on the WEST SIDE of campus.
Proper Identification, ID Badges, and Single Point Entry/Buzzer System:
- Per District Policy; ALL Staff, Students, and Visitors will wear and display proper ID while on campus.
- Proper Identification [Government Issued ID] must be presented before entering campus. Please have your ID ready when arriving on campus.
- A Safe Plan Upgrade will be a BUZZER SYSTEM at our SINGLE POINT ENTRY (Main Office) to gain access onto campus. Please be prepared for an extended time to enter the school. We thank you in advance for your patience and support of the RMS Safe Plan.
- Ramblewood Middle Website: https://www.browardschools.com/ramblewoodmid
- Twitter: @rms_intern Mr. Kirk @rmsnationap Mr. Dearen