RKMS REGISTRATION INFORMATION
Hours of Registration 10:00 A.M - 2:00 P.M. Please call 754-322-4400 to make an appointment! (Appointments available but not required)
- Student Registration Form: English | Spanish | Haitian Creole | Portuguese
- Emergency Contact Form: English | Spanish | Haitian Creole | Portuguese
- Affidavit of Shared Housing: English | Spanish | Haitian/Creole | Portuguese
- PROOF OF RESIDENCE: Submit current proofs of residence based upon your type of residence
- PROOF OF AGE - Submit one form of verification of the student’s age
- PROOF OF MEDICAL EXAM - Students enrolling in a Florida public school for the first time must submit evidence of a medical examination performed within the twelve months prior to the initial enrollment.
- PROOF OF IMMUNIZATION - Submit a Florida Certificate of Immunization Form (Form DH 680).
- SCHOOL RECORDS - Submit the most recent report card and/or transcript needed for appropriate grade level placement
Registration and Health Services Overview
New Student Registration
School registration for new students is in person at our school. Registration is important and we want to make sure you have all the resources to make registration go as smoothly as possible. When you are ready to register your child, be sure to review the Student Registration Checklist and Requirements before you arrive. The checklist will provide information on the following:
- Proof of Residence
- School Records
- Medical Exams and Records
- Evidence of Age
The following can be found on the Health Forms website:
- Student Emergency Contact Card (contains consent for school health services and state-mandated screenings)
- School Health Entry Exam (Yellow Form)
- Authorization for Medication/Treatment
- Diabetes Medication Treatment Authorization
- Florida Department of Health (FDOH) Dental Sealant Program
- Heiken Vision program
For additional information on health services and immunization, visit Coordinated Student Health Services.
Visiting Our School
While we welcome you to our school, we also want to ensure the safety and security of our students. Please be prepared to present a valid photo identification upon entrance.