ACADEMICS UNDER COVID-19: Learning Never Closes in Broward County Public Schools
Broward County Public Schools is ensuring that Learning Never Closes while schools are closed to promote social distancing. It is anticipated that BCPS will move to an on-line teaching and learning model on March 30, 2020 for an undetermined period of time. A formal announcement will be made no later than March 27, 2020.
Students and families are strongly encouraged to:
- Access your BCPS LaunchPad using the link at the top right of this page. Assistance is at BCPS Single Sign-On.
- Go to BCPS: Learning Never Closes for a detailed explanation of digital resources available.
- Continue to follow the BCPS Coronavirus site for all updates.
Need a digital device for learning at home? BCPS is issuing a limited number of devices to students. More info at BCPS Coronavirus.
Need home internet access? BCPS is partnering with Internet Service Providers to promote access at home and in the community. More info at BCPS Coronavirus.
Frequently Asked Questions
- When will the third quarter end?
- The 3rd quarter has been extended until at least April 2nd. Further information will be provided on or before March 30.
- Will State testing, FSA & EOC, be delayed?
- Yes, testing will be delayed by at least two weeks.
- Can I request a transcript?
- Yes. Please request a transcript using Naviance from your BCPS LaunchPad.
Other questions relating to learning, teaching, or academics in Broward Schools? email email@example.com