Silver Palms Elementary School Profile
School Improvement Plan (SIP)
A School Improvement Plan (SIP) containing specific objectives and action steps for achieving Florida's educational goals is required for all schools. The SAC has the primary responsibility for monitoring the implementation of the annual SIP. The SIP must be approved by the School Board.
Components of the School Improvement Plan:
- Early Warning Indicators
- School Report Card
- K-12 Comprehensive Reading Plan
- Professional Learning Communities (PLC)
- Response to Intervention (MTSS/RtI) Plan
- Social & Emotional Learning Plan (SEL)
- School-Wide Positive Behavior Plan (SPBP)
- Attendance Plan
- School Counseling Plan
- Equity Plan
- Best Practices in Inclusive Education (BPIE)
- SAC Documentation
- Cognia eProve Survey Results
- Family and Community Engagement (FACE) Plan
Preparing for tomorrow through excellence today.
- Provide a safe, secure, and high-quality educational experience through a variety of engaging, student-centered opportunities.
- Cultivate students’ abilities to develop a competitive, collaborative, and communicative nature needed in the global 21st century's world of work.
- Develop responsible citizens in an ever-changing technology-rich, diverse, and global society.
- Celebrate cultural and ethnic differences within the community, and provide Social Emotional learning experiences for teachers, students, and stakeholders.
- Engage students in high-quality learning experiences
- Share best practices
- Dedication and commitment to the mission of the school
- Celebrate Ethnic & Cultural Diversity
- Be inclusive, never exclusive
- Professional appearance, demeanor, and excellent work ethic