Parent, Teacher, Student Organization
Welcome to Pompano Beach Elementary's Parent, Teacher, Student Organization (PTSO)!
What is the PTSO?
PTSO stands for Parent Teacher Student Organization. The mission of the PTSO is to make every child’s potential a reality. The PTSO meets on the third Thursday of the month following the SAC/SAF meetings in the Media Center.
Nicole Mitchell - PTSO Chairperson
TBA - Treasurer
TBA - Secretary
TBA - Teacher Representative
- Powerful voice for all children.
- Relevant resource for families and communities.
- Strong advocate for the education and well-being of every child.
- Serve as a type of forum where parents, teachers, administrators, and other concerned adults discuss ways to promote quality education, strive to expand the arts, encourage community involvement, and work for a healthy environment and safe neighborhoods.
- Join the PTSO
- Attend Meetings.
- Volunteer to support PTSO activities and projects
- Regular updates on school activities and policies.
- Access to teachers and administrators at your child's school.
- Access to parents of other children at the school.
- A forum to discuss concerns and problems at school.
- If the problem needs attention from the state or national government, any local, district, or state PTSO can bring the issue to the attention of the National PTSO.
- Access to resources on parenting, education, and more from the National PTSO.
- Appreciation from teachers for all your help.
- Education about school policies, state funding, and other issues concerning your school.
Become a "BOX TOPS" Hero$$
An easy way to earn cash for your school! Look for the pink Box Top coupon on hundreds of participating products. Each is worth ten cents for your school.
Buy your favorite Box Tops products.
Cut out the Box Top from each package.
Send your Box Tops to school with your child.
Your school gets cash for every Box Top collected to help buy the things it needs most. All those Box Tops really add up.