- Step 1: Complete the Broward Schools VPK Pre-application online at http://ece.browardschools.com
- Step 2: Come in to the school's office to receive the VPK/Enrichment (Title 1 Supported) Registration Packet
- Step 3: Bring the following documents to the school between 8:15 AM - 1:15 PM, Monday through Friday
A. Copy of Pre-Application confirmation email
B. VPK Program Protocols
C. Parent Questioinnaire
D. Presechool Medical Record
E. Student Registration Form (provided by school)
F. Emergency Contact Form (provided by school)
G. Copy of Birth Certificate (or other proof of child's age)
- Step 4: Sign up for a screening date/time at the school
- Step 5: Apply for your VPK Certificate of Eligibility
- To apply online for your child's VPK Certificate, visit https://familyservices.floridaearlylearning.com/ OR for parents who do not have access to a computer, please call The Early Learning Coalition at 954-377-2188 for assistance
- Note: If selected for the program, you will need to provide your child's ORIGINAL VPK Certificate of Eligibility no later than MAY 11, 2018!
- Note: The VPK/Enrichment Programs does NOT provide transportation.
- To determine if your child qualifies for a VPK Certificate of Eligibility, please visit https://familyservices.floridaearlylearning.com/ or contact the Early Learning Coalition of Broward at 954-377-2188