Together we will be challenged by many opportunities as we embrace new concepts, new beginnings, new faces, new classes, new programs, and new teachers. I hope your summer was restful and peaceful in preparation for this new school year.
As in previous years, we will continue to prepare each student for academic, social, and personal success.
Our staff will also be working on the following school improvement goals:
- Implementing curriculum with fidelity and utilizing instructional strategies that increase student achievement
- Providing a Safe and Secure Learning Environment
- Utilizing data to drive decision making
- Monitoring students’ academic progress and make adjustments when needed
- Providing support services for students/parents, including social services when needed
- Increasing parental involvement
- Building a strong community and business partnerships
In addition, on the first day of school, your child will receive a first-day packet with some very important information. Please read every document carefully and return the documents that require your signature. Our Banyan Family looks forward to meeting and working with you this school year.
Eric T. Miller, Ed.D.