Walker Elementary School Profile
Our vision is to promote academic excellence in all students, by establishing a nurturing and supportive school culture of high expectations.
Walker Elementary School of Visual and Performing Arts is committed to providing a safe and positive learning environment for all students. Students will be provided with a high-quality educational experience designed to assist them in developing social skills, excel academically, and display their unique talents in the Performing Arts Program.
School Improvement Plan (SIP)
A School Improvement Plan (SIP) containing specific objectives and action steps for achieving Florida's educational goals is required for all schools. The SAC has the primary responsibility for monitoring the implementation of the annual SIP. The SIP must be approved by the School Board.
Components of the School Improvement Plan:
- Early Warning Indicators
- School Report Card
- K-12 Comprehensive Reading Plan
- Professional Learning Communities (PLC)
- Response to Intervention (MTSS/RtI) Plan
- Social & Emotional Learning Plan (SEL)
- School-Wide Positive Behavior Plan (SPBP)
- Attendance Plan
- School Counseling Plan
- Equity Plan
- Best Practices in Inclusive Education (BPIE)
- SAC Documentation
- Cognia eProve Survey Results
- Family and Community Engagement (FACE) Plan