PTA Executive Board 2018-2019
President - Lisa Max
Vice President - Stephanie Levac
Treasurer - Maura Bulman
Recording Secretary - Sarah Dopson-O'Connor
General Meetings are held the first Friday of each month at 8:00 a.m
The Hollywood Central PTA is an active group of volunteers who work with the administration to plan school-wide events. Any parent or guardian can join and become involved. Annual dues are $10.00. The PTA meets monthly.
Following is a sample of events and programs hosted by the PTA in conjunction with
- Memory Books Fundraisers
- Fall Masquerade
- Scholastic Book Fair
- Heart Run
- Teacher Appreciation
- Field Day
- Math Superstars
- Pasta Night & Raffle
- Original Works
To raise money for the PTA please utilize the following link:
What is a PTA?
PTA stands for Parent Teacher Association. The mission of the PTA is to make every child’s potential a reality.
- Powerful voice for all children.
- Relevant resource for families and communities.
- Strong advocate for the education and well-being of every child.
- Serve as a type of forum where parents, teachers, administrators, and other concerned adults discuss ways to promote quality education, strive to expand the arts, encourage community involvement, and work for a healthy environment and safe neighborhoods.
- Join the PTA
- Attend Meetings
- Volunteer to support PTA activities and projects
- Regular updates on school activities and policies.
- Access to teachers and administrators at your child's school.
- Access to parents of other children at the school.
- A forum to discuss concerns and problems at school.
- If the problem needs attention from the state or national government, any local, district, or state PTA can bring the issue to the attention of the National PTA.
- Access to resources on parenting, education, and more from the National PTA.
- Appreciation from teachers for all your help.
- Education about school policies, state funding, and other issues concerning your school.