Our mission is to provide students with an inclusive child care program that is safe and nurturing in a comfortable environment. A culturally enriching program that promotes the physical, intellectual, emotional and social development of each child; and a program that meets the highest quality of child care standards.
- Elisa Concepion, After Care Supervisor
- Email Elisa Concepion
- Telephone: 754-323-7373
- After Care: Dismissal - 6:00 pm
Registration and Fees
- Registration: $30 (per child)
- After Care: $214 + $10 (activity Fee) = $224/pay period (15 days in a pay period)
- 5% discount for siblings
- Pricing includes our Supper Program. Supper takes place at 3:00 PM Monday - Friday.
- Parents should register online. Click here for the online application page.
- Parents should have their child’s student number
- Payments are made through BCPS Online School Payments
- Camp Sparky Information 2022-2023 Flyer (English and Spanish)