(Download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view or print PDF)
Attention Student Drivers ! ! !
BCPS Online Payments is the primary procedure for student parking decals during the
2022-23 school year.
Students will be able to pre-pay for their parking decals over the summer months.
- Seniors will be offered the opportunity to pre-pay from July 21 through August 4. Only seniors will be accepted during this time frame. Students who misrepresent their grade level will lose parking privileges for the year.
- All students will be able to prepay online from August 5 through the end of the year.
Open registration and decal pickup for ALL students
- Thursday, August 11, 2022 from 9:00 am to 10:30 am in the auditorium lobby.
- Pre-paid students must provide the required documentation on August 11 to secure their parking space/decal. Please see the 2022-23 Parking Contract for required items and fees.
- Students who have not pre-paid online will also be able to make cash payments and register at this time.
- All student drivers must be present to officially sign in and pick up their decal.
Unclaimed decals on this day may be resold to students on a first come first serve basis. Students will not be able to park anywhere on campus until a decal is properly secured and displayed. Mr. Reed will resume the sale of decals on August 17 after school on regular school days. Online payment receipts or cash payments are accepted during this time.