• Current Students

    Please send all transcript request via Naviance. All Common App request will be sent by your counselor.


    Alumni students up to 2014

    Please send transcript request via Naviance if you still have access or email myself at Be sure to send a copy of your ID, DOB & first/last name, name of school you’ll be applying to and their email for admissions or email for a direct contact at the school.


    GRADUATES 2013 & Before

    Alumni must order through the Broward County Records Retention Office phone# 754-321-3150. To access their website and form, click on this link:  BCPS Record Retention website