Athletics plays an important part in a child's life. Team sports and activities promote good physical health, social skills, and communication skills. When students learn to work together as a team, they build a foundation for good sportsmanship.
The following student-athletes have qualified for the District Golf Championships and will be representing BMV at Coral Springs County Club.Hannah Onet, Ethan Dell, Jonathan Delucca, Jack Uden and Jacob Batkilin.CONGRATULATIONS!!
Beachside Girls and Boys Soccer
Basketball tryouts are going to be held on
September 29 and September 30th
Oct 18 @ Driftwood
Oct 26 @ McNicol
Oct 29 @ Attucks (playing HAAS)
Nov 1 @ Attucks
Nov 3 @ Olsen
Nov 9 @ Avant
Nov 10 @ Glades
Nov 12 @ Franklin
Nov 14 @Franklin
Tryouts will be Nov. 28 @ 3:45
2/2 - Franklin A. - Boggs Field- Girls @4 Boys @5
2/3 - Driftwood - Driftwood Community Park - Girls @4:15 Boys @4:15
2/8 - McNicol - Boggs Field - Girls @4 Boys @5
2/10 - HAAS - Boggs Field - Girls @4 Boys @5
2/15 - Attucks - Attucks Field - Boys @4:15 Girls @5:15
2/16 - Olsen - Boggs Field - Boys @4:15 Girls @5:15
2/17 - Gulfstream - Gulfstream Academy - BOYS ONLY @4:15
2/22 - Avant Garde - Boggs Field - Boys @4 Girls @5
Covid 19 Game Procedures
In order to maintain appropriate social distance during the games, the following procedures will be in place:
- Only 50 tickets will be available online starting the Friday before home games. Tickets will not be available online the day of the games. Unsold online tickets will be available at the gate on game day. Each ticket costs $3.
- Once you purchase your online ticket, please do not redeem the ticket until you arrive at the ticket gate.
- Only parents/guardians will be allowed to attend the games.
- We have three sets of bleachers; one on the visitor’s side, and two on the home team’s side. Sitting areas on the bleachers will be clearly marked.
- Only 7 people will be allowed to sit in each set of bleachers.
- Brown folding chairs will be located on each side of the field for spectators. These chairs will be spaced six feet apart, and spectators are required to sit in the chairs.
- If you bring your own chair, please make sure you are sitting at least six feet from anyone else.
- Brown folding chairs will also be placed on the sidelines for the players, who are not on the playing field.