Want more than a high school diploma?
Creek Technical Academy
Coconut Creek High School
Explore our partnership with Atlantic Technical College. Career Dual Enrollment (CDE) is an option for high school students to enroll in postsecondary courses creditable toward both high school graduation and a career and technical program certificate.
Benefits of Creek Technical Academy:
- Students receive two additional quality points on their weighted GPA for every technical course completed with a grade of “C” or better.
- Earn college credits after completing a technical program that transfers to Broward College or other 2-year colleges within the Florida college system.
- Earn a nationally recognized industry credential and/or state license in your program of study.
- Free tuition for high school students.
- Start working at a skilled job and increase your earning potential immediately following graduation, while attending college.
- 2.5 Unweighted GPA
- FSA Math and English score of 3 or above
Contact Jill Ridinger, Magnet Coordinator 754-322-0416
Architecture and Construction
- Air Conditioning, Refrigeration and Heating Technology
- Building trades and construction design technology
- Drafting (stem)
Business Management & Administration
- Accounting Operations
- Business Management and Analysis
- Administrative Office Specialist
- Legal Administrative Specialist
- Medical Administrative Specialist
- Dental Assistant
- Electrocardiograph Technology
- Medical Assisting
- Mental Health Technician
- Orthopedic Technology
- Patient care technician
- Pharmacy Technician
- Practical Nursing
Hospitality & Tourism
- Commercial Foods and Culinary Arts
- Oracle Academy: Database Application Development & Programming
- Cisco Academy: Network Support Services
- Web Development
- Applied welding technology
- Computerized manufacturing (machining)
Transportation, distribution, and logistics
- Collision repair and refinishing
- Automotive service technician