Attucks Middle School Profile
School Improvement Plan (SIP)
A School Improvement Plan (SIP) containing specific objectives and action steps for achieving Florida's educational goals is required for all schools. The SAC has the primary responsibility for monitoring the implementation of the annual SIP. The SIP must be approved by the School Board.
Components of the School Improvement Plan:
- Early Warning Indicators
- School Report Card
- K-12 Comprehensive Reading Plan
- Professional Learning Communities (PLC)
- Response to Intervention (MTSS/RtI) Plan
- Social & Emotional Learning Plan (SEL)
- School-Wide Positive Behavior Plan (SPBP)
- Attendance Plan
- School Counseling Plan
- Equity Plan
- Best Practices in Inclusive Education (BPIE)
- SAC Documentation
- Cognia eProve Survey Results
- Family and Community Engagement (FACE) Plan
"Our vision is to build Attucks Middle School in becoming the heart of the city of Hollywood by developing our young Eagles to soar in their educational journey through a dynamic, rigorous, and innovative approach to teaching and learning."
"Attucks Middle School's mission is to provide a quality and personalized education to all students, in a supportive, innovative, and secure environment while providing unique educational opportunities in the study of Communications, Broadcasting Arts, and Digital Media."