Dear Meadowbrook Elementary Families & Community:
Welcome to the Meadowbrook Elementary School website. We hope you find many useful resources here and continue to periodically visit to learn about upcoming school events, programs and recognitions.
I am very excited to announce that I was approved as the new principal at Meadowbrook Elementary School and I am eager to meet the students, families and community members.
My work experience:
- University of Florida Elementary Education graduate (1993)
- Elementary School Teacher in Miami-Dade County Public Schools (1994-2001)
- Elementary School Assistant Principal in Broward County Public Schools (2001-2007)
- Elementary School Principal in Broward County Public Schools (2007-2019)
The Meadowbrook leadership team and I will focus on these areas of school improvement:
- High Quality Instruction
- Assessment and Progress Monitoring
- High Quality Professional Development
- Enhance Parent and Community Involvement
- Facilities Improvement and SMART Bond Implementation
- School Safety and Social Emotional Learning
- Academic Success for ALL Students
The Meadowbrook Teachers, Students & Staff are celebrating reaching 2017-2018 goals:
- Earned “B” School Grade in 2017-2018
Meadowbrook should be very proud of this accomplishment and we’ll collaborate to set new, ambitious goals for the 2019-2020 school year. Our staff is very excited to begin the new school year with a new theme. Our vision remains “Meadowbrook will provide rigorous standards-based instruction to meet the needs of the 21st Century learner in a safe and secure learning environment." We look forward to working with our students, families, PTA, community and Partners in Education to make this a very special year for Meadowbrook Elementary School. We invite you to join us in our vision and reaching our goals.
Be sure to follow Meadowbrook Elementary on Twitter at @MBE_Eagles and contact the office at 754-3236500 to confirm that your contact information, address and cell phone is current.
Hablamos español y estamos encantados de atenderte.
David J. Levine Proud Principal