Pioneer Middle School Profile
School Improvement Plan (SIP)
A School Improvement Plan (SIP) containing specific objectives and action steps for achieving Florida's educational goals is required for all schools. The SAC has the primary responsibility for monitoring the implementation of the annual SIP. The SIP must be approved by the School Board.
Components of the School Improvement Plan:
- Early Warning Indicators
- School Report Card
- K-12 Comprehensive Reading Plan
- Professional Learning Communities (PLC)
- Response to Intervention (MTSS/RtI) Plan
- Social & Emotional Learning Plan (SEL)
- School-Wide Positive Behavior Plan (SPBP)
- Attendance Plan
- School Counseling Plan
- Equity Plan
- Best Practices in Inclusive Education (BPIE)
- SAC Documentation
- Cognia eProve Survey Results
- Family and Community Engagement (FACE) Plan
Our mission is to provide an equal educational opportunity in a safe, positive environment with respect for and cooperation among all. Students, staff, parents, and the community will work together to nurture the total child in preparation for becoming a responsible, healthy, productive member of society.
Pioneer Middle School was built in 1976, the same year America celebrated its Bicentennial. For this reason, the Pioneer school colors are red, white, and blue. Pioneer is located in Cooper City.
We are the Eagles, come soar with us!