Atlantic Technical High School Profile
School Improvement Plan (SIP)
A School Improvement Plan (SIP) containing specific objectives and action steps for achieving Florida's educational goals is required for all schools. The SAC has the primary responsibility for monitoring the implementation of the annual SIP. The SIP must be approved by the School Board.
Components of the School Improvement Plan:
- Early Warning Indicators
- School Report Card
- K-12 Comprehensive Reading Plan
- Professional Learning Communities (PLC)
- Response to Intervention (MTSS/RtI) Plan
- Social & Emotional Learning Plan (SEL)
- School-Wide Positive Behavior Plan (SPBP)
- Attendance Plan
- School Counseling Plan
- Equity Plan
- Best Practices in Inclusive Education (BPIE)
- SAC Documentation
- Cognia eProve Survey Results
- Family and Community Engagement (FACE) Plan
The vision of Atlantic Technical College and Technical High School is to change the lives of people from all backgrounds through innovative education.
The mission of Atlantic Technical College and Technical High School is to promote excellence in academic, career and technical studies in order to prepare students to enter and remain competitive in a global workforce.
The FAB 4!
The Technical High School provides each student with the opportunity to achieve the following:
1. College ready high school diploma - Merit & Scholar Designation
2. Technical program certificate offering Dual Enrollment quality points
3. Industry credentials/licensure
4. Articulated (transferable) college credit