School's Dress Code
Pompano Beach Middle School Mandatory Dress Code
Tops: Navy blue, white, powder blue or royal blue solid color polo shirts.
Bottoms: Khaki, navy blue, black, or denim solid color slacks, shorts or skirts.
Benefits of a Dress Code Policy
- Research suggests that school uniforms
- Improve discipline, self-esteem and self-respect.
- Focus the student towards learning.
- Eliminate the fear of whether their clothing choice will be acceptable by peers.
- Strengthens school pride.
- Identify student population from strangers on school grounds.
- Cost effective.
All children should start wearing their school uniform on the very first day they begin school.
Our PTSA has dress code shirts available for sale at our front desk.
If you would like to donate clean, new or gently worn dress code shirts, we can use them for students in need of assistance.
Students should not wear gym shorts to school.
Please call 754-322-4200 for more information.