PARENT-TEACHER ORGANIZATION (PTO)
- Thurgood Marshall has a Parent Teacher Organization (PTO) that raises funds for the students of the school. The PTO actively supports school projects and trips in all grades.
- The organization solicits donations for the school, volunteers for school activities, and assists wherever possible in the smooth running of the school.
- The officers are elected annually by the parents and community. There are no fees for membership, and all parents are encouraged to join.
- In May we will again be looking for new members of the board, and nomination flyers will be sent home. A ballot will be created from the nominations. Elections will take place before the end of May. Currently, the PTO board members are:
- President:Fany Avila
- Vice President/Treasurer: Nicotia Richard
- Secretary: Eddie Jean Jenkins
Please help the school and join the PTO.