School's Dress Code
Our School Dress Code
School uniforms are MANDATORY. To assist you with your preparation, please click here for order information.
School dress code is regulated by the guidelines set forth by the Broward County School Board, in the Student Code of Conduct.
Tops: Polo-style in SOLID white, orange, or ROYAL blue only
Bottoms: Docker-style pants, shorts/skirts (length must meet school board policy requirements) in the colors of black or khaki, only. **Please note BLUE is NOT an option**
Not Permitted: Leggings/Tights, sweatpants/"joggers", sagging pants
Shoes: Closed-toe/heel shoes, ONLY. (No flip-flops, athletic slides, etc.)
Jackets/Sweatshirts: SOLID White, Orange, or ROYAL blue only - No hoodies
Spirit Fridays: Students are encouraged to wear the shirt color assigned to their grade-level (6th: White, 7th: Orange, 8th: ROYAL Blue)
Benefits of a Uniform Protocol
Research suggests that school uniforms
- Improve discipline, self-esteem and self-respect.
- Focus the student towards learning.
- Eliminate the fear of whether their clothing choice will be acceptable by peers.
- Strengthens school pride.
- Identify student population from strangers on school grounds.
- Are cost effective.