School's Dress Code
Our School Dress Code
School uniforms are MANDATORY.
School dress code is regulated by the guidelines set forth by the Broward County School Board, in the Student Code of Conduct.
Benefits of a Uniform Policy
Research suggests that school uniforms
- Improve discipline, self-esteem and self-respect.
- Focus the student towards learning.
- Eliminate the fear of whether their clothing choice will be acceptable by peers.
- Strengthens school pride.
- Identify student population from strangers on school grounds.
- Are cost effective.