Cooper City Elementary School Profile
School Improvement Plan (SIP)
A School Improvement Plan (SIP) containing specific objectives and action steps for achieving Florida's educational goals is required for all schools. The SAC has the primary responsibility for monitoring the implementation of the annual SIP. The SIP must be approved by the School Board.
Components of the School Improvement Plan:
- Early Warning Indicators
- School Report Card
- K-12 Comprehensive Reading Plan
- Professional Learning Communities (PLC)
- Response to Intervention (MTSS/RtI) Plan
- Social & Emotional Learning Plan (SEL)
- School-Wide Positive Behavior Plan (SPBP)
- Attendance Plan
- School Counseling Plan
- Equity Plan
- Best Practices in Inclusive Education (BPIE)
- SAC Documentation
- Cognia eProve Survey Results
- Family and Community Engagement (FACE) Plan
Our School Day Schedule
- 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM - School hours
- 7:30 AM - Children permitted on campus if eating breakfast in cafeteria.
- 7:55 AM - First bell. Supervision will not be available before 7:35 AM and children should not be on campus.
- 8:00 AM - Classes begin.
- 2:00 PM - Dismissal of all classes.
- 7:30 AM to 3:00 PM - Office hours
- 7:30 AM to 3:00 PM - Teachers on campus