The clinic, which is located in the front office, is available 8:30-2:25pm for minor first aid only. For the health and safety of others, sick children must stay home and we ask that children who become sick at school be picked up as soon as possible. In the event that it becomes necessary to send a child home and a parent cannot pick up the child, an emergency contact will be called. If a student has been diagnosed with a communicable disease a doctor’s note may be required to return to school. We are practicing healthy habits by teaching students how to properly and frequently wash hands. We are also teaching students to cough into their elbows rather than into their hands. This helps to minimize germs from spreading person-to-person. Please be sure that at all times, the office has current phone numbers for home, cell, and work, as well as other emergency numbers. A form will be sent home at the beginning of the year requesting this information. Please make sure it is on file and up-to-date as soon as possible. Please contact our school nurse if you have any further questions at 754-323-7782.
- Medication Authorization Form Checklist
- Authorization for Medication Form
- Authorization for Medication/Treatment Gastrointestinal/Genitourinary (GI/GU) Form
- Authorization for Medication/Treatment Respiratory Form
- Student Consent Form for Optional Covid Testing
- PARENT/GUARDIAN CONSENT FOR SCHOOL HEALTH SERVICES