College is expensive, but there is good news – a lot of free money is available! Here you’ll find out how to access scholarships that could help you pay for tuition, books, and other education-related expenses. For information on Scholarships, contact BRACE ADVISOR via our School Staff Directory. You can also do a search for scholarships in Naviance! You will only be eligible for scholarship money if you apply! Be sure you’ve completed the FAFSA, as many scholarship applications require it.
Broward County Public Schools is providing Naviance Student for all district students in grades 6-12 to help with college and career planning! This world-class system is designed to inform students, parents, and schools with:
- Researching careers, colleges, and majors
- Finding local and national scholarships and enrichment programs
- Exploring students’ career interests, learning styles, personality types, and multiple intelligences
- Building resumes and holistic portfolios for job and college applications
- Setting goals and developing personalized plans for success
- Requesting and sending transcripts.
- Learning about success skills, financial planning, self-discovery, and building a support network
Log on to Naviance Student
All students in grades 6-12 in district schools have access to Naviance Student. Students will log in with their Single Sign On (SSO) account.
Parents, you may access your child’s Naviance Student account as a guest to view college and career information. You will need an access code to view the account. Access codes may be obtained from our School Counselor.