Broward County Schools Digital Direct CardThe digital direct card is a virtual card which allows students access to the Broward County Library digital resources. Parents had the option to opt-in or opt-out of the program for their student through the Student Code of Conduct Online Book at the beginning of the school year. Students and Parents will have another opportunity to be a part of this great partnership with the Broward County Library at the start of the upcoming school year through the Student Code of Conduct by choosing to opt-in to the Digital Direct program. Don't miss out on these great resources!
Students can visit the Media Center:
- 7:00 am - 7:35 am (first bell).
- A and B Lunch
- During class time, providing students have a pass to the Media Center from their teachers.
Media Center Rules and Expectations:
- Students must always wear their school ID's.
- Students are required to sign-in at the circulation desk.
- During class times, students must have a pass to the Media Center from their teacher and an academic purpose for visiting the Media Center.
- Food and drinks are not permitted in the Media Center. Unopened food and drinks must be put away.
- Playing Video Games on the computers is not permitted.