2020-2021 LCMS PTSA Board members
President: Lynn Williams
Vice President 1: Tracey Morganelli
Vice President 2: Saba Aamir
Vice President 3: Lisa Marie Davis
Treasurer: Diane McGee
Secretary: Mari Prieto
What Is the PTSA?
PTSA stands for Parent Teacher Student Association. PTSA is a non-profit 501c3 association where parents, educators, students, and other citizens can volunteer to support our school and community.
Powerful voice for all children.
Relevant resource for families and communities.
Strong advocate for the education and well-being of every child.
Serve as a type of forum where parents, teachers, administrators, and other concerned adults discuss ways to promote quality education, strive to expand the arts, encourage community involvement, and work for a healthy environment and safe neighborhoods.
What We Do
- Provide updates on school activities and policies.
- A forum to discuss anything related to the school, classrooms, programs and facilities.
- Access to resources on parenting, education and teachers/staff
- Coordination, planning and support of students events
- Perks and benefits from a number of nationally recognized companies.
- Join the PTSA. This is the most important step!
- Attend Virtual Meetings: Approximately 3 - 4 per school year.
- Volunteer to support PTSA activities and projects when available.
- Have a say in how the PTSA supports the school, classrooms and facilities.
Regular updates on school activities and policies.
Access to teachers and administrators at your child's school.
Access to parents of other children at the school.
A forum to discuss concerns and problems at school.
If the problem needs attention from the state or national government, any local, district, or state PTA can bring the issue to the attention of the National PTA.
Access to resources on parenting, education, and more from the National PTA.
Appreciation from teachers for all your help.
Education about school policies, state funding, and other issues concerning your school.