How is one expected to be accountable at school? You may ask yourself, what can I do? Well, here are some examples that will help you succeed.
- Follow dress code
- Display positive interaction
- Carrying all belongings needed for school
Use these examples on how to be accountable and you will help ensure your success.
All students are expected to be responsible at school. You may ask yourself, what does this mean? Here are some examples that will help you succeed.
- Arrive on time
- During the classroom period, leave and enter class with a pass
- If approved to park on campus, use only assigned student parking areas
Following this simple expectation of being responsible and the listed examples can help ensure your success.
How is one expected to display self-control at school? You may ask yourself, how can I do that? Here are some examples that will help you succeed.
- Comply with instructions and directions
- Accept boundaries of others in hallways
- Move to class quickly without delay
Use these examples in displaying self-control and you will help ensure your success.
Road to Success
Hours of Operation are 8:45 a.m. to 4:15 p.m. Please make sure you are not on campus outside of the hours of operation.
Students must wear an I.D. badge at all times. If a student misplaces their I.D. badge and needs to order a new one, a parent/guardian may go to the online payment portion of the website, on the right-hand side of the front page, and order a new badge for $5.
Students are required to follow Broward County's dress code at all times.