It is my honor and privilege to serve as the incoming principal of Silver Lakes Middle school. As a professional educator and communicator, this community will hear from me often as needed with correspondence of true distinction. As we continue through the pandemic, I can assure you that we will make all necessary information as clear as possible for all Stakeholders to understand. Innovations and new policies require a careful explanation as we plan to reimage our middle school.
AT SILVER LAKES MIDDLE WE BELIEVE:
- That every student can learn, and everyone is held to high expectations.
- That students have the right to learn and be accepted.
- That every student has a right to be accepted.
- That Silver Lakes Middle, being a STEM Engineering Magnet School strives to deliver an academically rigorous curriculum within a personalized learning environment.
- That our STEM pathway programs allow for students to choose from several high-level courses as an opportunity to engage in a challenging and accelerated curriculum that will build them for career and readiness.
- That Silver Lakes Middle is an inviting, safe, inclusive, and supportive place for all.
Increasing student engagement to impact student achievement and student growth as measured by the FSA, Common Assessments, Discipline Data, and Engagement Data.
- Through whole school and small group differentiated practices
- Through student identity and participation in extra-curricular activities
- Through Common Language, Common Routines and Common Behavioral Expectations
THE DOLPHIN WAY.
DILIGENCE, OPPORTUNITY, LOYALTY, PERSISTENCE, HEALTHY, INNOVATION, NURTURING
With these attributes, I look forward to bringing greater success to this school and will be working hard to ensure that Silver Lakes Middle School continues to shine brightly.
Errol A. Evans