Challenger is a uniform school. All student are required to wear their school uniforms every day except if they are participating in our "dress your way" fundraiser every Friday. Students can dress their way (appropriate for school) for $1.00.
School Uniforms are MANDATORY
Our school colors consist of:
Polo Shirt Tops: Navy Blue, Red, & White (solid colors)
Bottoms: Navy Blue & Khaki (no jeans)
Jackets and Sweaters: Navy Blue, Red, or White (solid colors)
Benefits of a Uniform Policy
Research suggests that school uniforms
- Improve discipline, self-esteem and self-respect.
- Focus the student towards learning.
- Eliminate the fear of whether their clothing choice will be acceptable by peers.
- Strengthens school pride.
- Identify student population from strangers on school grounds.
- Cost effective.
These items are never appropriate for school:
- cut off jeans
- jeans with holes in them
- sleaveless tops
- flip flops or sandals