IN PERSON TESTING
All statewide FSA and EOC assessments are in-person only exams. Students who do not participate in mandatory statewide assessments risk the possibility of being placed in remediation the following school year, and other consequences (such as retention) based on the district's Student Progression Plan. For further information on promotion criteria, please see School Board Policy 6000.1 Student Progression Plan (https://www.browardschools.com/progressionplan). We ask that if your student will not participate in their exams that you complete the Notification Confirmation Survey for each exam they will miss.
All students should report to campus at least 30 minutes prior to the start of their test.
- If you are scheduled to test at 8:00AM, please be on campus by 7:40AM
- If you are scheduled to test at 11:30AM, please be on campus by 11:10AM
- Students should report to their assigned testing location no later than 10 minutes prior to their exam start time.
- FSA Writing (1 session) – 120 minutes
- FSA English Language Arts (ELA) (2 sessions) – 90 minutes each
- Algebra 1 End of Course Exam (EOC) (2 sessions) – 90 minutes each
- Geometry End of Course Exam (EOC) (2 sessions) – 90 minutes each
- Biology End of Course Exam (EOC) (1 session) – 160 minutes
- US History End of Course Exam (EOC) (1 session) – 160 minutes
EARLY DISMISSAL FROM TESTING
Students who are to be dismissed after testing will need the following:
- Complete the appropriate early dismissal form to be signed by registering parent/guardian.
- A copy of their registering parent/guardians photo ID.
- If you student will not be dismissed early, they will be expected to report to their regularly scheduled classes.
- Link to Early dismissal forms